Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am so excited that Linda changed the background on our blog--Silly Whispers! I thought it was too dark! I like bright colors--I guess you can tell that in what I sew! We are looking forward to 2010. We are in the process of designing the new spring line! We have some beautiful fabric and eye catching designs! I just know everyone is going to "love" them. We have new spring smocking dresses and jonjons that will be in the store in late February! We can't wait!!!

I hope everyone is having a great pre-New Years!! We have two more days and then it will be 2010! It is exciting to think about a new year and what is in our future. We just give thanks to God for all that He has done for us in 2009 and for what He has planned for us in 2010!!

No comments: