Today is August 13--FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!! I hope you had an eventful day without the "black cat" crossing the road or some other "wise tale" taking your breath away.
We at Silly Whispers have another way to take your breath away!!! Come by and see all our new designs. We have worked diligently to develop some new dresses, jon jons, new embroidery designs, and especially new quilt designs just for you. We are so proud of our NEW things.
With school starting, we have been busy getting backpacks monogrammed, new school clothes ready for school, as well as lots of classroom "frills" for the teachers. What fun we have had!!!!
Our web site, www.sillywhispers.com , is up and running. It probably has some errors, but we try hard to keep it correct. My internet runs so slow that it takes hours to get everything just right. Also our Facebook page is up. I still have problems putting pictures on the site correctly. If you know what I can do to make it work, let me know.
Well, enough for tonight!!!! Hopefully I have downloaded a "Football" picture for you to see. This is our cheerleader suit and jersey for the season. We have also ordered for Hebron Christian School. If your school needs these, let us know. We would love to offer them to the students.
Thanks again for all your support and encouragement.
Linda, Becky and Hope
Pam and Joan
Lynn, Ruth & Hazel
and Jane

No comments:
Post a Comment